SAFEHMO – GET CLEAR ON YOUR HMO
With the current speed of regulation and new HMO legalisation, our professional team will provide you with clear guidance together with practical and economical solutions, for your HMO property.
ASSESSMENT & VALIDATION
We offer a fully confidential HMO assessment for your property, which includes:
- FRA (Fire Risk Assessment)
- Waste management assessment
- Maintenance assessment
- Compliance certificate
ON GOING SAFETY COMPLIANCE
- If you manage an existing HMO (un-licensed or licensed) you need on-going management documents to prove that everything you have supplied in your HMO is in working order.
- We will test, verify & record all this information and produce a HMO document pack for your property.
- Failure to produce logs/records (at request) will automatically imply to the Enforcement Officer that they have NEVER been tested.
HELP WITH MY APPLICATION
- We know how confusing HMO applications can be, so we assist you and also summit a “FULL & Complete” HMO application to Coventry City Council, on your behalf.
- Failure to summit a “complete” application will deem your current HMO as illegal!
The compliant assessment will be based on risk, which will adhere to current HMO legislation, and includes a FULL Fire Risk Assesment. After a successful assessment a compliance certificate will be issued for that property. A copy of the certificate can be presented in your HMO property, for validation. The assessments are crucial to maintain HMO safety.
GET CERTIFIED NOW– Book your CONFIDENTIAL HMO ASSESSMENT now from £249 (For limited time only)
WHATS DOES THE HMO DOCUMENT PACK INCLUDE?
The document pack will contain up to date and on-going records to confirm (at any given time) that all smoke alarms, emergency lighting, door closures, etc are fully operational and have been tested in accordance with legislation, during mid-term tenancies.
This recorded document pack will be needed to verify, to a Fire Enforcement Officer that all your risk reduction equipment is functioning and in good working order. For example it is recommended that smoke alarms are tested every week in most HMO’s, and a record of this is logged and produced if an incident occurred.
Failure to produce logs/records (at request) will automatically imply to the Enforcement Officer that they have NEVER been tested. If there is an inspection, incident or fatal injury to one of your tenants, enforcement action will then be taken against the “responsible person”.
Get YOUR on-going HMO Document Pack- from just £39.99 per month
WHAT DOES A “COMPLETE” APPLICATION INCLUDE?
We summit a complete HMO application on your behalf. A complete application includes a list of vital documentation. Only when a full and complete application is summited together with all relevant supporting documents, including fees, does it allow you to continue renting your HMO, legally.
To comply with Coventry City Council’s HMO polices you will need to complete a FULL application for a HMO licence. At the moment this only applies to five or more (un-related) people but after “Additional licensing” takes place, all HMOs will require a FULL application to be legal. It is vital that a COMPLETE application is summited, as it will allow you to carry on renting your HMO legally, before it is offically licensed with the council.
SUMMIT MY HMO APPLICATION – Get on the right side of the LAW. Price starts from Just £129*
*price for 5 bed HMO, please call for larger HMO’s